We Believe the Bible to be inspired and the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God; eternally existent and who has manifested himself in the form of the Father of creation, the Son of redemption, and God the Holy Spirit in reconciliation.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- His virgin birth,
- His bodily resurrection,
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible future return to this earth to receive to Himself His blood-bought church, that it may be with Him forever.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for one’s personal salvation.
- The baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, with evidence of speaking in other tongues, is given to believers who ask for it.
- The sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling enables Christians to live a holy life.
We believe in water baptism by immersion in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and observance of the Lord’s Supper.
We believe that salvation is by the sovereign grace of God.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.